Thinking about selling or consigning your fine mineral collection?
Since 1984, Collector’s Edge has purchased numerous and important private mineral collections around the world. These collections have varied in size from dozens to thousands of specimens. We are one of the world's largest buyers of minerals.
If you are considering selling your colletion, or individual pieces from a collection, we suggest that you contact the Collector's Edge Minerals Inc. Please email Steve Behling to initiate a confidential dialogue about how we can assist you. Steve@collectorsedge.com.
Collectors today may also consider selling their collection on consignment with the assistance of Collector’s Edge. Consignment sellers are confident in our experienced and knowledgeable sales team to market their pieces through its contacts at gem and mineral shows worldwide, direct sales to collectors, on display at our Golden, Colorado and Changsha, China showrooms, and as presented on the internet at CollectorsEdge.com. Your confidentiality is assured.
Why Contact the Collector's Edge First?
- We have built a solid reputation for working fairly and honestly with whom we have purchased mineral collections;
- We are discreet. We promise to hold our evaluation of your collection in strict confidence;
- We have the expertise to quickly and accurately evaluate the current market value of individual specimens and mineral collections;
- We have the logistical expertise to safely pack, insure and transport collections from anywhere in the world;
- We have the financial strength to handle the acquisition of large mineral collections;
- We have the ability to enhance value by; specimen preparation in our laboratory; direct marketing and sales; to successfully sell large and important collections.