Killa Saifullah District, Balochistan, Pakistan
3.5 X 11.0 X 6.5 cm
Wonderful, highly aesthetic specimen of lustrous lemon-yellow brucite crystals from the major find in the Kharan District of Pakistan. These new brucites have redefined quality for this unusual Magnesium mineral, previously known in generally dull, waxy green to white crystals from Pennsylvania, Russia, and South Africa. This specimen is composed entirely of lustrous brucite crystals with vibrant lemon-yellow color. It is self-standing as pictured, and has great sculptural form reminiscent of a dog laying down. Very elegant! Aesthetics are key with these, and this one is a winner. Photo by Invenio Fine Minerals
Do you have a question about this specimen or any others? Our mineral experts are happy to answer any questions. Send us an email.
All domestic web purchases are shipped via USPS Priority at a rate of $10 for the first mineral and an additional $3 for each mineral beyond the first, regardless of the weight and size of the package.
All international web purchases are shipped via USPS Priority. We charge a rate of $60 for the first mineral and an additional $15 for each mineral beyond the first, regardless of the weight and size of the package. Note, due to Covid-19 we’ve seen international shipments take longer than expected.
When we are able to pack multiple items in one box we will do so, however, if that is not possible due to size and weight limitations, we charge the same flat rate for all separate shipments. High-value and fragile pieces may be shipped via a different carrier, i.e. Fed Ex or UPS at the same rate. We will ship specimens via FedEx or UPS upon request.
The minimum insurance value is $100 per shipment. If you desire insurance of more than $100, please request that at the time of order. Additional insurance is at Purchaser’s expense and is the Purchaser’s responsibility. Upon the parcel’s arrival scan at the post office, Collector’s Edge releases all ownership and liability to the contained minerals.
We want you to be delighted with your purchases from the Collector’s Edge Minerals, Inc. Any specimens purchased on our website may be returned within 14 days of receipt of the specimen. If you intend to return any of the pieces you requested, you must notify us by email within the 14 calendar day period informing us of which specimen(s) you plan to ship back to us. All sales are final and specimens may not be returned if we do not hear from you during this 14-calendar day decision period.
FINAL CALL: We do not accept returns or refunds on Final Call minerals.
When returning specimens to the Collector’s Edge:
- Pack the specimen(s) carefully, utilizing the original packaging methods and materials and include all cards and specimen labels.
- Please understand that you are responsible for all shipping costs related to the return shipment of minerals to the Collector’s Edge.
- We recommend that you insure the shipment for the full value of the specimens being returned. You are responsible for the full value of any specimen(s) lost or damaged in the return shipment.
- Make sure that the pieces are back to us within 10 calendar days after your email notice informing us that you are returning the specimen(s).
- If the returned specimen(s) are received more than 10-calendar days after your email notice was received, a restocking charge of 20% of the net cost of the returned mineral specimen(s) may be applied.
- The full net cost of the returned mineral specimen(s) will be credited in a timely manner to your account or Credit Card, whichever method of payment used initially when specimen(s) are received on-time and in good condition.
Damaged in Transit
Please notify us immediately if any specimens arrive damaged in transit. Please take photos of the original packing material, indicating where and how the damage occurred in transit, and retain all original packaging and all pieces of the damaged/broken specimen. This will assist in any claims made for the damage.